Monday, December 10, 2007

One week to go

Somewhat of a taper this week - 60km all up

Limited Sunday to 17km, at 4:53/km, after a tough first 5k warming up, I then felt great for the remainder - hopefully a good sign

This week I intend only to do about 30km, will drink no alcohol for a week, leave the family Christmas Party very early Saturday night and will need to leave home at three am to get down to the start for car movements by 4am!

Clown - no worries if you cant get there. If you do think you might head down later, I can fax you or email a scanned copy of the course map. There will be access points further down if you wanted to join in for a while at a more reasonable time of morning

1 comment:

Clown said...

Hey Epi, if you can email me a scanned copy that would be great and if I get a chance I'll come along at some stage. If I don't get there, all the best