Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nothing exciting

Not too exciting a week. Took a little time to recover from Darlington Half.

Ran a couple of marathon pace 9k runs on Wed and Thurs

Mona intervals/fartlek session on Saturday

This morning only managed 20k on the long run - took it too hard yesterday and perhaps too high intensity a week overall. Also fairly warm as I dragged my feet getting out there - was watching the webcast of the world cup cricket upset ( Ireland over Pakistan)

Looking for another fairly tough week (for me) this week in advance of a lighter week leading into the Bridges 10k. Then focus on distance, including the off road marathon training run on the MundaBiddi - which I must admit to being quite excited about - love the idea of a long slow offroad run without watchong the clock.

1 comment:

WS said...

Good luck for the Bridges. I've cancelled Canberra and will see you there. Will you be attempting sub-40 with Rob? His training has been impressive.