Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Standard Week

Not much exciting to report this( last) week. ran about 65km total. First couple of days legs felt leaden after HM performance. Ran a tempo and a interval session, but only managed 4x1km intervals - was hoping for a few more.

saturday long 2 and a half hour run and Sunday one hour recovery run both felt really good.

Next aim is asics bridges 10k on sunday - hoping to beat the 44 min I ran at Matilda Bay, and from recent performances i should do a full minute faster.

Still waiting on the Garmin 305.......

Commonwealth Games great weeks of TV, good inspiration!

2 comments:

trailblazer777 said...

I hope to have some photos from Commonwealth Games soon... atmosphere was electric/awesome!!!

I will be aimimg for sub 45minutes this weekend for sure (as long as I make it to the start line in good nick, which hasn't been possible very mush so far this year), and based on the 10k reps I did today I think a sub 43minute run is not beyond my reach.
Could be we have a bit of a battle.
See you out there...

trailblazer777 said...

I think you have probably tapered a bit better than me, but I still have 2 days to rest up hopefully...

The 44.04 10K and 1.35 HM are pretty decent times.