Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to normal

What a great feeling to be 100% fit again after that 'flu
My only problem this week was running too fast - a nice problem to have again

62km for the week @ 4:37

Tues Intervals as documented
Wed 10k progression av 4:29 last 3k @ 4:15
Fri 10k @ 4:38
Sat 10k @ 4:39
Sun 20k @4:47

First Sunday long run with Rob in quite a while. Probably ran too fast for my current fitness, but as per last year, Rob is starting off in better form, which should help me improve up towards his level over the coming weeks/months. This will be of vital importance to the sub 3hr goal.

Gentle increases over the next 2 months is the aim, running 30k by SixInch and then starting a formal Canberra program (lets assume I convince the better half that I can do Canberra)

1 comment:

Sling Runner said...

Impressive average pace for the week considering the recent illness. You are well-placed for the months ahead.